Company: Stanleys Auto Repair
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Come Join the Stanley Ford Pilot Point Family! Opportunity for
Training and Career Growth!
SIGN ON INCENTIVE AVAILABLE
This location provides reconditioning services for our 11
Maintenance & Light Repair Experience Required
THIS JOB IS IN PILOT POINT TEXAS!
Need Technicians with lube oil filter, brakes, tire, state
inspection, and light repair experience.
- Competitive Compensation package including employer sponsored
benefits after 61 days of employment.
- Earn up to 19 paid days off and holiday pay
- 401K participation eligibility after 6 months of service
- Lube Technician , Brakes, and Tire Experience Required
- State Inspection a Plus!
- Light Maintenance Repair Experience and Certifications are a
- Team Oriented
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent People Skills
- Must Pass Background and Drug Screen
- Must have valid drivers license and pass motor vehicle record
Functions as a technician who is able to perform duties as a
Lube/Oil technician and light repairs as needed. Desire to grow as
a technician. Willing to be a contribution to the team and to the
success of the dealership.
- Professional appearance.
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Typically may bend, stoop, lift or carry objects weighting up
to 50 pounds.
Disclaimer: This job description reflects managements assignment
of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks
that may be assigned.
Keywords: Stanleys Auto Repair, Denton , Automotive Technician, Other , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!