PM Engineer Utilities
Company: Tetra Pak
Posted on: June 8, 2021
At Tetra Pak we touch millions of people's lives every day,
ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe
packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand
promise, PROTECTS WHATS GOOD, we strive to make a difference by
protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more
than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you,
who wants to work with people like us.
PM Engineer Utilities
In this position you will be responsible to overseeing the daily
management system for all plant utilities equipment: air
compressors, chillers, cooling towers, pumps, Automated Guided
Vehicles (AGVs), etc. This person will review & monitor current
processes to optimize efficiency and control cost. Support current
operations and future expansions as needed for distribution of
compressed air, chilled water as well as AGVs needs.
This position will report to the PM Process Leader.
The position is based in Denton, TX.
Tetra Pak is not sponsoring work visas for this position.
What you will do
As a PM Engineer Utilities, you will:
- Manage/schedule TBM/CBM (time based and condition based
maintenance) on utilities equipment as air compressors, chillers,
cooling towers, pumps, Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs), etc.
- Apply the WCM methodology in improving and maintaining
utilities processes to optimize system efficiencies (energy, water,
- Troubleshoot any issues with the plant utilities systems
(chilled water, compressed air).
- Analyze Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and metrics for
proactive identification and resolution of reliability issues for
- Collects and analyses loss intelligence. Contributes to loss
deployment and systematic teams for plant utilities.
- Write internal SOPs for relevant areas. Train plant utilities
- Perform small plumbing repairs on process equipment.
Who you are
We believe you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Building Engineering, Industrial
Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- 2+ experience in operation and maintenance of central plant
utilities machinery and equipment.
- Understand and comply with work directions, training manuals,
safety rules, standard operating procedures, and World Class
- Proficient with Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, Outlook,
- Ability to read and understand a process and instrumentation
diagram (PID) required.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent people, communication, presentation skills.
- Strong communication in English both written and verbal,
Spanish is a plus.
We offer you
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for
development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our
engineering genius drives visible results.
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting
food to protecting the planet, please submit your resume in English
through our careers page on www.tetrapak.com.
This job posting expires on June 8, 2021.
Keywords: Tetra Pak, Denton , PM Engineer Utilities, Other , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!