VRC Investigations is currently expanding our Investigations
Management Platform. Veracity Research Company Investigations
(VRC), is one of the nations leading and most experienced
investigation companies. For 25 years, we have continued to commit
ourselves to the utmost degree of integrity and professionalism
specializing in all aspects of insurance defense investigations to
include; Surveillance Investigations, Claims investigations, SIU
investigations, and Vendor Management Programs. We receive and
successfully complete thousands of assignments each year for a
broad spectrum of clients including Insurance Companies, Third
Party Administrators, Self-Insured Organizations, Attorneys,
Federal and State Government Agencies, and Municipalities. Our
highly trained staff is dedicated to providing our clients with the
service they deserve and the quality they expect. In providing
reliable, superior and honest investigations, VRC has taken the
lead in the industry by exceeding the expectations of our customers
and investigative partners.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced,
self-determined, and highly motivated NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER that
would like to join our team of professionals in our efforts to
deter and combat insurance fraud. This position is full time
exempt, based in our corporate office in Denton, TX and will report
to the National Account Director.
As a key member of VRC, the National Account Manager may direct
the day to day handling of surveillance, activity checks or claims
investigations and/or the handling of day to day client growth and
development through daily contact, updates of investigative
results, training, and client office visits.
The successful candidate will have related experience as
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Client Management experience
- Surveillance or Claims Management experience
- Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice, Business, Marketing or
related fields a plus
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage day to day operations and instruction of
- Track and report investigation statistics for our NAT (National
- Gather material and evidence for use in hearings, lawsuits, and
- Provide quality customer service through daily contact with our
- Develop briefs from reports and call/email the designated
- Finalize invoice line in logs
- Review final reports.
- Review billing and submit to finance
- Set-up initial IAPs to clients
- Evaluate mid-day brief report submitted by Investigative
- Submit final reports to clients.
- Reports/documents/invoice transferred to IMS.
- Review end of the day brief report.
- Past Due and Collection
- Review day-to-day activities of the assigned case files to
ensure quality and consistency in service delivery and
accomplishment of goals.
- Ensure investigations are completed on time and within
- Assist with the Vendor Management Platform when needed.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Varying degree of travel based on position and location
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Insurance knowledge base is required
- Ability to multi-task heavy case load
- Excellent time management skills
- A customer service focus
- A strong desire to learn and work as a team
- Possess a valid drivers license and provide MVR
- A Private Investigator license is mandatory in some states
- Must pass a drug test and pre-employment testing
- Upon hiring, paid formal training is provided at our corporate
training academy. Training will be followed up by on-the-job and
progressive, specialized training, as needed.
VRC provides medical, dental, vision, and disability benefits,
as well as paid vacation, and a 401K/Profit Sharing retirement
Accepted candidates will be paid a base salary commensurate with
relevant experience and qualifications and incentives dependent on
position. VRC employees are paid on a bi-weekly basis.
Veracity Research Company is an equal opportunity employer. It
is the policy of VRC to employ, retain, promote, terminate, and
treat all employees and job applicants based on merit,
qualifications, and competence. In accordance with all applicable
laws, VRC prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, ancestry,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other
consideration or characteristic protected by federal, state, or
local law. In addition, it is VRCs policy to provide an environment
that is free of harassment of any kind. This policy of
nondiscrimination applies to all employment practices including
hiring, compensation, benefits, promotion, training, termination,
and any other terms and conditions of employment.
For more information and to apply, please visit our web site
located at https://vrcinvestigations.com/.