Manufacturing Technician I-Mon-Thurs, Mon-Wed, 630pm-630am
Company: Entegris, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Company Overview and Values
Why work at Entegris?Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your
Future.Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same
background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the
differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every
employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on
projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a
collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level
of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we
operate as an organization - not just when it's convenient, but in
a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend
here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally
around our core PACE values: People Accountability
Perform tasks directly related to the production duties involved
with processing raw materials, green forming billets, and
processing carbon billets to be used for graphite, silicon
carbides, and other specialty materials.
Mon-Thurs, Mon-Wed, 630p-630a
In this role you will
- Work is job oriented
- Fulfill daily production requirements by following standard
- Operate hand tools, computers, HMI's (Human Machine
- May be tasked with preventative maintenance and housekeeping
Traits we believe make a strong candidate
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Mechanical and/or technical experience in a manufacturing
- Astute attention to detail to drive Safety and Quality;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment;
- Ability to perform visual checks and handle materials
responsibly while wearing required Personal Protective Equipment
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50lbs daily;
- Experience in working in an ISO 9001/14001/45001 environment a
- Dependability with flexibility to work shifts, over-time, and
weekends to support business needs.
Your success will be measured by
- Doing what we say we will do, meeting commitments
- Learning quickly from mistakes - no excuses, no blame
- Openness to learn and ability to retain knowledge
- Working as a team member
What we offer:
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck.
Whether you're looking to build your career, improve your health,
or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you
achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an
impressive employer match that's all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your
needs to ensure you're happy and healthy.
- 3 weeks vacation - plenty of time to recharge those
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to
all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire,
train, and reward employees for their individual abilities,
achievements and experience without regard to race, color,
religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability,
marital or military status.
Keywords: Entegris, Inc., Denton , Manufacturing Technician I-Mon-Thurs, Mon-Wed, 630pm-630am, Other , Decatur, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!