Company: Capital Senior Living
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Adheres to and conveys philosophy of supporting dignity,
privacy, independence, choice,
individuality, and a home-like environment for Resident.
Receives and gives report from the previous shift.
Reviews assignments with Executive Director/Designated
- Reads the staff communication records and maintains familiarity
with Resident records as
Assists with orientation of new staff to job
- Assists with instrumental activities of daily living, ADLs,
assistance with medication, treatments, and other care while
encouraging self care and
Assists with setting up, serving meals and cleaning up
Provides services as indicated on Resident treatment and service
Assists Residents moving in and out, as assigned.
Assists with laundry service.
Demonstrates knowledge of and follows infection control
- Maintains clean, neat, comfortable, safe environment for
Residents, staff and visitors,
including housekeeping services for Residents.
- Observes problems, concerns, and issues with Resident units,
the building, and the grounds
and communicates them appropriately.
- Observes changes in Resident status, needs, or preferences and
Observes other problems and communicates them appropriately.
Observes all work, safety, and administrative rules.
Adheres to all established policies and procedures.
Records Resident information as required.
Avoids loss, breakage, and waste of supplies and equipment.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and adheres to procedures for fire,
life safety, disaster, security,
work, safety, and other emergency situations.
Assists with individual Resident and group social recreational
- Notifies physician, nurse, and/or designated agent(s) of
Resident status/change as
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Capital Senior Living, Denton , Caregiver, Other , Keller, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!