Accounts Receivable Specialist
Company: Group CBS, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Our company is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk to
join our team!
- Prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer invoices,
payments and transactions related to accounts receivable.
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit
- Creates invoices according to company practices; submits
invoices to customers.
- Maintains and updates customer files, including name or address
- Drafts correspondence for standard past-due accounts and
collections, identifies delinquent accounts by reviewing files, and
contacts delinquent accountholders to request payment.
- Creates reports regarding the current status of customer
accounts as requested.
- Researches customer discrepancies and past-due amounts with the
assistance of other staff.
- Collaborates with accountants to reconcile accounts
- Assists in generating monthly billing statements based on the
- Assists accountant in reconciling revenue accounts each
- Copies, files, and retrieves materials for accounts receivable
- Compute and record numerical data.
- Check the accuracy of business transactions.
- Perform data entry and administrative duties.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite(Word and Excel) or related
software as well as other accounting software programs such as
QuickBooks (QB Desktop & QB Online), Sage 50, NetSuite,
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced
- Ability to anticipate work needs and interact professionally
with internal and external customers.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates or
Bachelors degree in Accounting preferred.
- At least two years of related experience required.
Headquartered in Addison, Texas, Group CBS (Circuit Breaker
Sales) has affiliated companies throughout the U.S. which provide
premier products and unparalleled capabilities and services to the
industrial, utility, electrical distribution, and repair
If its electrical... we have it! Were the one-stop for all your
electrical apparatus sales, service and engineering
Keywords: Group CBS, Inc., Denton , Accounts Receivable Specialist, Other , Gainesville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!