Assembler (Multiple Openings)
Company: Thermadyne Corp
Posted on: June 12, 2021
ESAB is a world leader in the production of welding consumables
and equipment. Our brand is synonymous with world-leading expertise
in the following key areas: Manual welding and cutting
equipment Welding consumables Welding automation
Cutting systems Celebrating 110 years since its founding, ESAB now
serves a global market. We are represented in almost every country
by subsidiaries or agents providing sales and support. ESAB also
has manufacturing plants across four continents. Manufacturers
everywhere are looking for ways to improve productivity and reduce
operating costs. One way to achieve this goal is to align with a
welding and cutting partner that offers a complete line of
innovative solutions that meet the current demands of industry.
ESAB has led the way in research and development of better
technologies and products for this industry since its founding.
ESAB has many great minds working on ways to make our industry
stronger and better able to meet the needs of the future. We are
constantly striving to expand our product offerings from the best
in traditional welding applications to large automated
manufacturing facilities. ESAB continues to offer world-class
technical support and educational opportunities to help our
customers work smarter and better. We are dedicated to working with
customers to help them be more productive, more profitable, and
better able to compete.
- High school degree or equivalent
- 2-5 years of assembly or related experience preferred
- Some light lifting up to 20 lbs. required
- Familiarity with assembly and measuring tools required
- Must be able to understand, follow and effectively communicate
verbal and written instructions
- Must be able to read basic mechanical and/or electrical drawing
specifications and build any range of assemblies from said drawing
- Ensure that the assembly process is fulfilling ESAB's
commitment to delivering the highest level of product quality on
- Maintain the entire Assembly work area and equipment in clean
and orderly conditions following the 5S method. The 5S method is
defined as the following: Sort (Remove non-essentials), Set in
Order (Organize remaining items), Shine (Clean, paint and polish
work area), Standardize (Label and color code), and Sustain
(Maintain changes and keep in order).
- Follow drawing specifications and assembly and/or testing
- Build assemblies, which may involve the following activities:
drilling, crimping, screwing, deburring, tapping, and/or
- Perform complex electrical wiring by means such as
- Report defective materials and product, or questionable
conditions to the department lead.
- Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical assemblies, and
- Assist Technicians with testing units when needed or
- Work with R&D on prototypes.
- Procure drawings from the ESAB server.
- Look up parts and BOMs in the MRP system.
- Complete assemblies and tasks on time in accordance with
manufacturing schedules and Supervisor direction.
- Work overtime and additional hours when advised by
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed
The ESAB Group Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on
race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable
characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: Thermadyne Corp, Denton , Assembler (Multiple Openings), Other , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!