Vanguard Resources, Inc. is actively recruiting for FULL TIME
Housekeepers/ EVS Specialists, to work in a hospital setting, in
the Denton, Texas area.
Housekeepers needed to work our Third shift: 11 pm - 7:30 am;
scheduled days of week may vary.
ONLY LOCAL candidates will be considered, as no relocation
assistance is budgeted for this position.
WHY work for Vanguard Resources?? Competitive pay, excellent
vacation program, career progression, affordable benefits, an
employer who cares, with a family like culture, extensive training
& development resources, paid uniforms, paid parking and paid
(required) hospital immunizations.
The starting rate for our EVS Techs is $11.00 per hour.
Selected candidate MUST be able to pass a pre-employment drug
screen and criminal background check.
We will train you if you have no previous Housekeeping or EVS
General Job Summary:
The Housekeeper cleans assigned areas of the hospital to
maintain an aseptic environment and to prevent
healthcare-associated infection, using standard cleaning procedures
and chemicals through the daily cleaning of assigned
patient/non-patient areas and equipment according to policy &
procedure. All employees must demonstrate respect and regard for
the dignity of all patients, families, visitors and fellow
employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous
- High School diploma or GED.
- Minimum 6 months experience preferred.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
- Must successfully pass criminal background check.
- Must complete and/or take all required health screenings and
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Must be aware of and use universal precautions.
- Requires physical and mental stamina: prolong walking,
standing, bending, squatting, twisting and lifting.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Subject to stress, frustration, and fatigue.
- Lifts supplies, and equipment up to 20 lbs. and to seek
assistance to lift anything weighing more than 20 lbs.
Vanguard Resources is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or
protected veteran status.