Registered Nurse--ICU--Full Time--(7P-7A)--Denton
Company: Texas Health Resources
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Texas Health Denton seeks to hire a Registered Nurse to work
Full Time in the Intensive Care Unit.
The address is: 3000 N I-35 Denton, TX 76201
Salary range is Min. $26.50/hr. to Max. $50.82/hr. - based on
- 7P-7A 12 hour shifts with rotating weekends and holidays
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton is a state-of-the-art,
full-service acute care facility. Our unsurpassed degree of service
is a result of our commitment to growth and change as the needs of
the community dictate.
- Responsible for handling initial patient assessments
- Point of care testing and associated administrative tasks
- Collaborate with staff in determining best outcomes for patient
The ideal candidate will possess the following
- Associate's Degree Nursing RNs hired after January 2017 require
completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. RNs hired between
January 2014 and December 2016 require completion of BSN within 3
years of start date.
Bachelor's Degree Nursing preferred
- 1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN
residency program Preferred experience: 1-2 years of ICU experience
in an acute hospital setting.
- RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire and BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life
Support Upon Hire
- CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training 60 Days and ACLS
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support 90 Days
- Good computer skills using a medical management
- Possesses a strong work ethic and a high level of
- Serve as a role model, be an intra/interdisciplinary
collaborator and a coordinator for quality patient care.
- A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal
skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment is
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton is a 255-bed,
full-service hospital that has served North Texas and southern
Oklahoma since 1987. Hospital services include heart and vascular
care, women's services, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit,
orthopedics and sports medicine, pain management, emergency
medicine, and a weight loss surgery program. As one of the largest
employers in Denton County, Texas Health Denton has more than 1,000
employees and more than 325 physicians on its medical staff
practicing in more than 45 specialties. Located 45 miles northwest
of downtown Dallas and 40 miles northeast of downtown Fort Worth,
Texas Health Denton is an accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center by
the Society of Chest Pain Centers, a Joint Commission accredited
Primary Stroke Center and a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence.
We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our
accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
- 2018 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" (4th
year in a row)
- 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in
Healthcare" (4th year in a row)
- 2018 Employees' Choice "Best Places to Work" by Glassdoor
Keywords: Texas Health Resources, Denton , Registered Nurse--ICU--Full Time--(7P-7A)--Denton, Other , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!