Truck to Truck Technician - Denton,TX
Company: Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc.
Posted on: September 13, 2021
As a Truck to Truck Technician, you will be
responsible for managing drums of waste that come into the
facility. This will include receiving, scanning, and palletizing
them for proper shipment. You will be responsible for completing
all assigned warehouse duties in a safe and responsible manner.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages, and weekly pay structure;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Day-to-day planning, transfer coordination and execution of
proper paperwork for hazardous waste drum management.
- Load and unload drums from trucks
- Weigh and label drums/manifest
- Monitors and insures that all key deadlines are met and proper
follow-up is implemented to insure proper drum transfer compliance
- Operate Forklift as needed
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent is required
- Warehouse or related experience is a plus
- Forklift experience is a plus
- Need to be comfortable with computer based systems
- Ability to work in adverse environments (cold/heat)
- Must be willing to travel up to 25%
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of
environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United
States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets
environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier
environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough
problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part
of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc., Denton , Truck to Truck Technician - Denton,TX, Other , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!