Clean Harbors Denton, TX is looking for
Field Service Foreman to join their safety
conscious team! The successful candidate will be is responsible for
the supervision of Field Technicians I & II. Ensures that Health
and Safety requirements are adhered to and that the work is
performed on time and within budget.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Pay for you to obtain your CDL
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
* Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following
policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
* Maintains up-to-date confined space supervisor and emergency
response supervisor certifications.
* Organizes crews, delegates job responsibilities and verifies that
the appropriate equipment is available and on-site to complete the
* Works with the Field Service Coordinator in the allocation of
manpower, equipment and other resources needed for the next
* Communicates with the Field Service Specialist to ensure
contractual obligations are met. Prepares and submits project
progression status reports and ensures change orders are
completed/communicated and executed before any additional work is
* Quick and immediate response when you are on call or secure
coverage for your shift and communicate your replacement's name to
* Accurate completion and submission of daily work sheets for
proper billing to customer.
* Health and Safety issues on assigned projects/jobs.
* Training and mentoring of Field Technicians I & II and will also
provide input to the Field Service General Manager regarding
performance evaluations for individuals to whom this position has
* Maintains in good working order and appearance assigned Company
vehicle and other equipment that is assigned.
* Timely reporting of work-related accidents/incidents to their
* Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by
management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors
* High School diploma or equivalent required. Degree in
Environmental Studies is preferred.
* 2+ years work or industry related experience.
* Knowledgeable and able to perform excavations.
* Heavy equipment operation experience.
* Emergency Response Supervisor training and Marine Spill Response
* Knowledge of chemicals and background preferred.
* Must pass both written and practical competency exam for a field
* Must complete and keep current confined space entry (CSE)
* 40 Hour OSHA Training.
* Valid drivers license and clean driving record.
* Understands the manpower and equipment requirements that are
required to complete assignments.
* Leadership, supervisory and mentoring skills.
* Able to work with little if no direct supervision and an aptitude
to complete assigned work.
* Strong mechanical ability.
* Able to make real-time decisions in the field.
* Requires standing, lifting, pulling/pushing, carrying, grasping,
reaching, stooping and crouching.
* Requires climbing, speaking, listening, need to determine color
and need clarity of vision at 2 feet or more (with or without
* Occasional requires sitting, walking, and crawling.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of
environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United
States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets
environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier
environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough
problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part
of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn
more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting
opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.