Registered Nurse, Med/Surg (Full-Time, Days) *New Competitive Sign On Bonus Available*
Company: 1435-AllianceHealth Madill
Posted on: October 10, 2021
- Must possess a current Oklahoma License as a Registered
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in Oklahoma. BLS
- Complete required departmental competencies annually.
- Desired but not required - one year of experience as an RN,
preferably in the area of application.
Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents
nursing care. Assists physicians during examinations and
procedures. Performs various patient tests and administers
medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals
and teaching patients and families to understand conditions,
medications, and self-care skills. Relies on experience and
judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically
reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. Requires an
associate's degree and is certified as a registered nurse Prefer
Bachelors degree in Nursing. Familiar with standard concepts,
practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Our mission is to improve the health of the people in Madill,
OK, and the surrounding Oklahoma communities we serve.
In keeping with these beliefs, as a charitable organization,
AllianceHealth Madill provides general and acute health and
hospital services to individuals and families in our community.
We offer services and programs related to the provisions of
health promotion, maintenance and care.
To foster excellence in health services, AllianceHealth Madill
has a continuing commitment to health education for Oklahoma
residents of all ages.
- Associates or better in Nursing
Licenses & Certifications
- L-OK-RN License
- C-AHA BLS Basic Cardiac
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability
to set your own schedule and goals
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
Keywords: 1435-AllianceHealth Madill, Denton , Registered Nurse, Med/Surg (Full-Time, Days) *New Competitive Sign On Bonus Available*, Other , Madill, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!