Registered Nurse Emergency Room FSED - Sign On Bonus
Company: Medical City Fort Worth
Posted on: October 12, 2021
SHIFT: Evenings (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse – RN – Emergency
Settlement ER Freestanding
Full-Time Evenings Rotating Weekends
New Hires may receive up to $10.000 Sign On
Bonus and up to $3,000 Relocation
Sign On Bonus
- Acute care positions will require at least 1 year
of Acute care
- At least 1 year of experience is required in the
specialty for which the new hire is being hired into, and that
experience must be within the last 5
- Any Sign On Bonus
exceptions must be reviewed/approved by the site
A name you can trust for exceptional
emergency care is now in your neighborhood. Medical City ER White
Settlement, a department of Medical
City Fort Worth, is now open and providing expert emergency
care for children and adults close to home 24 hours a day, seven
days a week.
The all-new Medical City ER White
- Two pediatric-friendly rooms
- 12 private rooms
- Board-certified emergency medicine physicians
- Specialized adult and pediatric care with shorter waits
- Extensive imaging services
- On-site lab and blood bank
Medical City ER White Settlement
provides the same services as a hospital ER, and the experience is
designed to get you from assessment to treatment and back to your
The Emergency Department RN provides direct nursing care in
accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of
the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities
- Assesses, plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Prioritizes patient care based on acuity level and available
- Carries out physician orders.
- Assists physician during examination, treatment and
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well
coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required
A few of the benefits we provide you:
Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional
Academy - Emerging Leaders
Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness
401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
New Extended Family Leave
Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending
Hundreds of consumer discounts
Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial
Required Job Qualifications include:
- Current licensure as an RN
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- ACLS Certification
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
Minimum 2 year progressive nursing
experience in an Emergency Room in an acute care or hospital
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this
site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option
Keywords: Medical City Fort Worth, Denton , Registered Nurse Emergency Room FSED - Sign On Bonus, Other , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!