Registered Nurse (RN) Adult Inpatient Psych - Sign On Bonus
Company: Medical City Green Oaks Hospital
Posted on: November 22, 2021
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse - RN - Behavioral Health - Psychiatric Nurse
Shift: FT Nights
Medical City Green Oaks Hospital
We are currently offering a SIGN ON BONUS OF $7,500 for eligible
Green Oaks Psychiatric Hospital currently has exciting
opportunities for Registered Nurses that have a heart and passion
for Behavioral medicine. We currently have opportunities for full
time RN positions for those who enjoy working with all patient
populations. The hospital has a Psychiatrist on campus 24 hours a
day for consultation regarding patients. The Physicians work very
closely with nursing staff for collaboration on patient care
We are seeking experienced Nurses who have a heart and passion for
behavioral medicine. Our nurses have the ability to multi task and
have critical thinking skills, which allow them to take initiative
when needed. We seek nurses who have high energy that can work in a
fast paced environment providing compassionate care to our
Green Oaks Hospital:
Green Oaks Psychiatric hospital celebrates more than 25 years of
service, has over 106 beds, and 35 physicians on staff. As part of
HCA, the nation's leading provider of healthcare, you will have
access to resources that can enhance your career development and
progression. Green Oaks Hospital is a place where one person can
make a difference.
* Psychiatric and chemical dependency hospital with more than 25
years of service
* The hospital provides services for adolescents, adults, and
* Provides Employee Assistance Programs, community education and
training as well as outreach services
* WorkReturns Program is a unique treatment program pioneered at
Green Oaks assisting patients' transition back to work following
physical or psychological disability
We are proud to offer:
* Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
* Paid Time Off
* Short Term & Long Term Disability
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Student Loan Forgiveness
* Employee Assistance Program
* Employee Recognition Programs
* Discounted tickets at many local attractions
* Discounts to various retail stores and more---.
The Psychiatric RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with
established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare
organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
* Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
* Carries out physician orders.
* Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, monitors vital signs.
* Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well
coordinated patient care.
* Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
* Instructs and educates patients and families.
* Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with
members of the healthcare team.
* Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
* Orients and mentors new staff members.
* Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment
* Graduate of an accredited school of Professional Nursing.
* Current licensure as a Registered Nurse with the Board of Nurse
Examiners for the State of Texas.
* Current CPR and SAMA certification is required or to be obtained
* Experience or education with a focus on crisis stabilization, age
specific needs, and/or knowledge of chronic mental illness and
chemical dependency is preferred.
* Strong communication skills in both oral and written format
* Must be flexible and service oriented.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Medical City Green Oaks Hospital, Denton , Registered Nurse (RN) Adult Inpatient Psych - Sign On Bonus, Other , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!