Company: Mayday Manufacturing / Hi-Tech Metal Finishing
Posted on: June 14, 2022
Mayday Manufacturing is a leading Aerospace manufacturing company
in Denton, Texas that provides a dynamic work environment with
cutting edge manufacturing technology. Our company supports the
growth and future of the Aerospace industry and is looking to add
a2nd or 3rd shift CNC Machinist position to our team to contribute
to our advancement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Train and become competent on the fundamentals of:
- Run multiple CNC Machines at a time proficiently
- Machine Simple to Complex parts with supervision
- Perform advance edits, which include locations, chamfers, and
adding additional tools.
- Perform Part and Gage Check on complex parts.
- Trouble shoot Material and Part issues.
- Perform part inspections using measuring devices.
- Complete all required and/or necessary documentation
- Clean and maintain machines, tooling and work area.
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and routers.
- Follow safe operating procedures when using all tools and
- Inform supervisor of equipment or supply issues.
- Adhere to company Quality and Safety standards, policies and
procedures at all times.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of all files at all
- Preform other incidental and related duties as assigned.
- Intermediate knowledge and understanding of Machining
processes, applications, concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Intermediate knowledge of general Aerospace Manufacturing
processes, requirements, and specifications.
- Intermediate knowledge of special measuring tools, including
the Micrometers, Sunnen Gages, Comparator, Indicators and
Coordinate Measurement Machine (CMM), Oasis Machine and Orion
- Intermediate math & reasoning skills with the ability to
comprehend production documents.
- Ability to maintain a High-Level of attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate across various organizational functions
to resolve issues.
- Ability to understand verbal & written instructions including,
but not limited to the ability to read and comprehend instruction
manuals, instruction sheets, technical data, work orders, training
manuals, and other verbal/computer-based training.
- Continue to grow lean knowledge and use the tools to identify
and assist with continuous improvement.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating
in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients,
co-workers and management.
- Basic computer skills
Education and Experience:
- High school degree or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 2 Years' related CNC Machinist or Machine Shop
experience, preferably for a manufacturing company.
Starting Pay Rate:
- $18 - $28 Depending on ExperienceShift Times:
- 2nd Shift: 2:45 PM to 11:00 PM
- 3rd Shift: 10:45 PM to 7:00 AM
This position requires use of information which is subject to the
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export
Administration Regulations (EAR)., Non-U.S. persons selected must
meet eligibility requirements for access to export-restricted
information. The ITAR/EAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen,
U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political
Asylee, or Refugee.
Full benefit package plus paid time off. Medical, dental, vision,
life, AD&D, and STD benefits. Company match for 401k and profit
sharing. All benefits begin on date of hire.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran
Keywords: Mayday Manufacturing / Hi-Tech Metal Finishing, Denton , CNC Machinist, Other , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!