Financial Advisor - Denton, TX
Company: Edward Jones
Posted on: November 17, 2022
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious,
long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and
implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client
experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our
more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients
and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building
deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St.
Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help
U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We
continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual
If you find yourself at a professional crossroads, a career as a
financial advisor may be the right change for you. Financial
advisors partner with clients to help them achieve their long-term
financial goals: retirement, building wealth, estate strategies,
funding education and more. As a financial advisor with Edward
Jones, you'll develop and grow your own practice, supported by
branch office support, a home-office team and other regional
financial advisors. You'll benefit from the experience that comes
from 100 years of history. We're proud to have more offices in the
U.S. and Canada than any other investment firm, serving over seven
Our financial advisors are valued partners, and we credit much of
our success to their unique experiences and professional
backgrounds. We value an inclusive environment where everyone's
different viewpoints help to achieve results. We don't often brag,
but we're frequently recognized and awarded as a top place to work.
For the 22nd year, we were named one of the "100 Best Companies to
Work For -" by Great Place to Work - and FORTUNE magazine -. Edward
Jones captured the No.20 spot on the prestigious 2021 list.
Edward Jones is built to help you positively impact clients' lives,
helping them achieve their long-term financial goals as you make a
difference in the community where you live.
What characteristics would make you a successful financial
- An interest in financial services/markets and how they
- Love of learning and challenges, including determination to
- Skilled in long-term relationship building
- Comfortable in your ability to think critically
- Passion for new opportunities
Can you see yourself---
- Learning to be a financial advisor through our comprehensive
- Delivering personalized investment and financial solutions to
- Taking ownership of your business's growth and success?
- Meeting professional and personal objectives as they relate to
building your practice?
- Working in and positively impacting your local community?
If so, we'll give you the support you need.
Our team will be there every step of the way, providing:
- Paid training - Get registered and licensed and learn how to be
a financial advisor with the industry's top training program
- Salary for the first four years as you begin to build your
- A firm-provided branch office in the community
- Branch office support to help lighten the load so you can focus
on your clients
- A support network that extends from your branch office to your
region to the home office - You'll work independently but will have
a team of thousands backing you every step of the way.
You can also expect---
- No ceiling to your earning potential and growth, and your
compensation is tied to the effort you put in
- A compensation package that includes opportunities for
commissions, profit sharing and incentive travel
- The flexibility that you need to balance your personal and
professional lives - the best of both worlds
Take the next step toward a new beginning with Edward Jones.
Don't wait, apply today!
-From FORTUNE -2021 FORTUNE Media IP Limited All rights reserved.
Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work
For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are
used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not
affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of Edward
-For the 21st consecutive year, Edward Jones was named a top
company for training. The firm ranked No.19 on Training magazine's
2021 Training Top 100 list, up six spots from last year on this
Financial advisors succeed by demonstrating a unique combination of
ambition, self-motivation and commitment to establishing long-term
client relationships. Financial advisors are driven by performance,
and we ensure that their compensation and earning potential is
reflective of their performance. They're confident and possess the
ability to think critically, with sound judgment.
- 2021 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For - By Great Place to
Work - and FORTUNE Magazine - Edward Jones was named No. 20 on the
- From FORTUNE -2021 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights
reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best
Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP
Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP
Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or
services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- 2021 Corporate Equality Index - Edward Jones joins the ranks of
767 major U.S. businesses that received top marks in the
Foundation's 19th annual scorecard on LGBTQ workplace
- From The Human Rights Campaign. All Rights Reserved
- 2021 Training Top 100 list - Edward Jones ranked No. 19, up six
spots from last year in its 21st consecutive year on this
- J.D. Power, 2021 - Edward Jones has ranked "highest in Employee
Advisor Satisfaction among Financial Investment Firms" in the J.D.
Power 2021 U.S. Financial Advisor Satisfaction Study.
- Edward Jones received the highest score among employee advisors
in the J.D. Power 2007,2008, 2010, 2012-2015, 2017-2021 Financial
Advisor Satisfaction Studies of employee advisors' satisfaction
among those who are employed by an investment services firm. Visit
jdpower.com/awards for more information.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual
orientation, pregnancy, veterans status, genetic information or any
other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: Edward Jones, Denton , Financial Advisor - Denton, TX, Other , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!