Clinical Educator Acute Care
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Description Do you have the career opportunities as a Clinical
Professional Development Educator you want in your current role? We
have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's leading
provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Weoffer you an excellent total compensation package, including
competitivesalary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in ourteam and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)You contribute to our
success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you
have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a
dedicated individual like you to be a part of our team.
As the Clinical Professional Development Educator, you will enhance
division-wide professional practice and the provision of quality
patient care providingevidence-based, quality educational programs
and activities within a specialty.You will use deep subjectmatter
expertise to develop programs and activities that promote
professionalcompetency for nursing, inter-professional, and
non-licensed clinical staff inthe specialty setting.
- This position does require up to 75% travel.
- You will participate in the development, coordination,managing,
facilitating, conducting, and evaluating for on-boarding
andorientation programs for nursing and other healthcare personnel
- You will lead the development, coordination, andmanagement of
facilitating, conducting, and evaluating competency within
- You will design and identify educational activities toaddress
practice gaps for identified target audiences, including licensed
andnon-licensed healthcare personnel, in alignment with HCA and
division clinicaleducation request and development
- You will promote and integrate the EBP in order tocontinuously
improve practice. You will conduct,encourage, facilitate, and/or
participates in research, EBP, and QI inpatient care
- You will share experiences in planning and decisionmaking to
achieve the desired results. You will communicate professionally
- You will identify and develop strategies to facilitatea
continuous process of maturation through lifelong learning.
- You will monitor the practices or operations withreference to
laws, regulations, guidelines, or industry practices to
assesscompliance, risk, or exposure while communicating key
performance indicatorsfor the clinical education service line
within the division.
- You will participate in strategic planning and
businessdevelopment within the clinical education area of
responsibility, includingtechnology advances and other
opportunities to drive differentiation and supportthe growth
- You will participate with the division education team
tocontribute to the development of long- and short-range
operational and capitalbudgets aligned to business
- You will perform other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years'experience in nursing specialty in an acute care
- 3+ years' experience in clinical education: RequiredEducation:
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing: Required
- Master's degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration,
Education or other clinical field: PreferredLicensure
- Currentlylicensed as a registered nurse or health professional
in the state(s) in which he or she practices, in accordance with
law and regulation: Required
- Basic Life Support (BLS): Required
- Specialty Certifications as recognized by the American Nurse
Credentialing Center: Required
- Nursing Professional Development Practitioner certification:
PreferredHospitalCorporation of America (HCA) is a leading
healthcare provider with over 31.2million patient encounters a year
at locations in 21 states including the UK.We care about our
community! HCA has been continually named one of Ethisphere'smost
ethical company's in the world since 2010. In 2018, HCA spent an
estimated$3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts,and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review
all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Denton , Clinical Educator Acute Care, Other , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!