Dura-Line Reel Builder/Breakdown in Gainesville, TX
Posted on: November 24, 2022
At Dura-Line, we aspire to create a more connected world,
because we believe every company, every community, every person
deserves the chance to advance their lives through better access to
high-speed broadband. We take pride in our state-of-the-art quality
products and being recognized a key partner with all of the major
telecommunications companies across the world. In one year,
Dura-Line produced over 1.4 billion feet of digital network
infrastructure. Dura-Line creates what connects us. Every time you
pick up your cell phone, log into the internet, or use your
i-anything, it's because our HDPE pathways protect that delicate
string of glass called a fiber optic cable that carries everything
from precious pictures of your puppy to the latest sports scores.
Your safety, health, family, work, entertainmentyour whole life;
that's our connection.
STARTING PAY $18.00
Sign on Bonus
$300 after 30 days
$ 500 after 60 days
$ 700 after 90 days
TOTALING $ 1,500 After 90 Days !!!!
**THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE**
**WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME**
2406 I-35 Frontage Road Gainesville, TX 76240
Dura-Line is seeking a Shipping Attendantto join our
UNDER NEW LEADERSHIP,COMPETITIVE PAY & BENEFITS,TEAM ORIENTED !
WHY DURA-LINE Dura-Line offers all its employees an exciting work
environment and provides many internalcareer opportunities. We also
offerinternal programs such as employee referral and tuition
reimbursement. For Tuition reimbursement you must be a full-time
employee and completed onecontinuous year of employment. You will
receive $5,000 a year for undergrad and $7,500 a year for grad, so
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY?
"In addition Dura-Line's $1,500 sign-on bonus & $1,500 referral
bonus, we are offering a NEW Shared Success Quarterly Incentive
Program that rewards team success for eligible employees. Earn a
minimum of $600 and up to $1,500 each quarter based on your good
standing individual performance & plant performance. Let's share
the success & win together!"
The Position and Pay
- Hours:Days: 7:45am-8:00 pm & 7:45pm to 8:00am
- Rotating Shift
- $18.00 hour plus $1.00 Night Shift DifferentialWorkEnvironment:
- Non-Climate Controlled
- Variable Temperatures
- Team Oriented
- Internal GrowthJob Duties:
- Reviews the production schedule and determines the reels
required to maintain production on the shift.
- Paints and stencils any returned wood reels that do not meet
appearance requirements. Reels must be painted and stenciled before
they can be used on the extrusion lines.
- Builds/Assembles any reels not available from the return reel
inventory required to maintain production.
- Maintains a neat and orderly work area.
- Followsall safety requirements for the position and all company
- Completes appropriate paperwork to ensure accurate inventory
- Performs any other duties as assigned by supervisor.Key Skills
- Manufacturing Experience
- Fork Truck and Other lift Experience
- Basic Math and Measurement Skills Required
- Attention to Detail
- Effective Communication
- Customer OrientationOCCUPATIONAL AND/OR PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to lift 50Ibs.with or without reasonable
- Ability to climb ladders and work at various heights.
- Ability to lift objects overhead.
- Ability to move from one area to another by stepping over
and/or bending under objects.Benefits:
- 401k 100% Match up to 6%
- Employer Paid Short-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Long-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Accrue up to 112 hours of paidtime off in your first year
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Steel Toe Reimbursement Program ($110.00 Annually)
- Prescription Safety Glasses Reimbursement Program (Prescription
Must Be Provided)#USIND123
Join Our Team:Dura-Line offers all its employees an exciting work
environment and provides career opportunities in a continuously
growing company. We are committed to attracting, developing, and
retaining a diverse workforce that represents our global customer
base. Check out our products, history, and testimonials
Dura-Line is part of a community of companies, known asOrbia, bound
together by a shared purpose: to advance life around the world.
Orbia's business groups have a collective focus on insuring food
security, reducing water scarcity, reinventing the future of cities
and homes, connecting communities to data infrastructure, and
expanding access to health and wellness with advanced materials.
The business groups include Precision Agriculture, Building and
Infrastructure, Fluor, Polymer Solutions, and Data Communications,
which collectively pursue human centric solutions to global
All employees are subject to pre-employment Background Check and
Drug Screening and employment is contingent upon successful
clearance of both. Dura-Line is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
participates in the federal E-Verify program to verify the work
eligibility of all new hires.
Gainesville, TX, US, 76240
Business Unit: BU Duraline USA (BU_DUR_07)
Functional Area: FA Operations (FA_OPS_01)
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Keywords: Dura-Line, Denton , Dura-Line Reel Builder/Breakdown in Gainesville, TX, Other , Muenster, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!