Operator, Take Up
Company: Southwire Company, LLC
Posted on: January 17, 2023
A leader in technology and innovation, Southwire Company, LLC is
one of North America's largest wire and cable producers. Southwire
and its subsidiaries manufacture building wire and cable,
metal-clad cable, portable and electronic cord products, OEM wire
products and engineered products. In addition, Southwire supplies
assembled products, contractor equipment, hand tools and jobsite
power and lighting solutions. We are proud to offer competitive
compensation, employee benefits, tuition reimbursement and
unlimited growth opportunities. Our more than seven decades of
progressive growth can be attributed to our commitment to
delivering quality and service to our customers, exercising
environmental stewardship, enhancing the well-being of our
employees and giving back to the communities in which we work and
live. How will you power what's possible?Location:DentonShift:
Overnight Shift; 7:00pm-7:00am; RotationStarting Pay Rate:
$20.00Job DescriptionOur Machine Operators are responsible for
performing set-ups, operating machinery, identifying acceptable or
unacceptable product quality according to customer requirements. We
are seeking a highly motivated, career focused Machine Operators
that are going to be dedicated, hardworking, and passionate about
getting things done. If you are looking for an opportunity to learn
and grow with an industry leader, join our team!
* Read and comprehend production SOPs (Standard Operating
* Set up equipment and ensure production materials are
* Operate the machines and observe them during production. If
problems are detected, stop the process and make minor repairs or
refer major problems to production leadership and/or
* Collaborate with co-workers, supervisors and managers to achieve
productivity and location goals.
* Adhere to all safety procedures and report potentially unsafe
* Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area.
* This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and
may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as
management may deem necessary from time to time.
What you'll need:
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Experience in a fast paced, high volume manufacturing
* Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
* Must be able to work in an environment with exposure to heat/cold
conditions and levels of noise, and potential exposure to various
industrial liquids, oils, gases, and etc.
* Working knowledge and experience with MS Excel, MS Word, Data
Entry, SAP desirable
* Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours
* Meeting physical requirements, such as lifting, bending and
standing for long periods
* Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds with or without reasonable
* Adhere to quality service standards and comply with procedures,
rules and regulations.
* Must be able to work a flexible/rotating work schedule, including
weekends, holidays, and overtime (covering all shift
* Must be able to follow and lead safety standards and
practices.Shift: [[SHIFTBenefits We Offer:
- 401k with Matching & Pension Plan (Eligible for Pension after
1,000 Hours Worked)
- Medical Insurance Package if Working 30 Hours per Week
- Flexible Work Schedule - up to 30 hours per Week
- Employee Assistance Program
- Advancement & Professional Growth opportunities
- & MoreSouthwire is an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Southwire Company, LLC, Denton , Operator, Take Up, Other , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!