Crew Member - Taco Casa
Company: Taco Casa - Thackerville, OK
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Who says you can't choose your family?
We believe in exceeding our employees' expectations by treating
them like family and acknowledging them as our most valuable
assets. We can't operate a great business without great people, and
we take that seriously by showing our employees how much they mean
to us every day.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to use the sum of your life's experiences and
knowledge to expand a successful organization into a new facility,
to stabilize that new creation, and watch it grow. We provide a
strong support staff that is ready to mentor and encourage our team
members to grow with the organization in a fun and exciting
atmosphere! Should you invest your career in a job so amazing,
you'll feel proud to be a part of every day?
- Now Offering Daily Pay
- 401(k) Matching
- Affordable Health Insurance
- Affordable Dental Insurance
- Affordable Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Anniversary & Birthday Programs
- Award Co.
- Excellent opportunities to grow with us - over 85% of our
managers were hourly team members.
- Referral bonuses for bringing new members to our team.
Traditions Spirits believes in exceeding employee and guest
expectations by treating them like family and acknowledging them as
our most valuable assets. Our success is measured by teamwork,
growth, profitability and delivering legendary service to every
guest, every time.
As a Crew Member, you will be responsible for: Serving each guest
courteously, quickly, and efficiently with a sincere, positive,
pleasant, and enthusiastic attitude. Filling orders. Operating a
cash register. Keep your area neat, and clean. Work in the kitchen
preparing food and completing other assigned tasks.
- Embodies Traditions Spirits Mission Vision and Core Values
- Greet customers upon arrival
- Inform customers of any specials or promotions running
- Answer any questions the customers might have
- Take orders with accuracy
- Repeat orders to customers to ensure they are correct
- Accept payment and accurately supply change, when needed
- Direct complaints and concerns to Manager
- Ensure food is delivered to the table hot and fresh
- Offer to refill drinks
- Check with customers to ensure their overall satisfaction
- Thank customers for their business, invite them to return
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, and organized dining room and
- Maintain a fast speed of service, especially during rush
- Take orders from customers and input their selections into the
restaurant's computer systems
- Assemble orders on trays or in bags depending on the type of
- Process large orders for events
- Count down your till at the end of each shift
- Clean your station thoroughly before, during, and after each
- Respond to guest questions, concerns, and complaints and make
sure they leave satisfied
- Follow all restaurant safety and security procedures
- Arrive on time for all shifts and stay until shift
- Work and communicate effectively with co-workers and
- Conduct administrative duties and errands as required.
- Escalate any problems or complaints to the relevant supervisor
- Prioritize important tasks and manage your time
- Man and operate equipment relative to your role.
- Maintain professionalism and a positive attitude.
- Current student or high school diploma/GED preferred
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work on your feet for most of your shift
- Strong customer service skills
- Capable of lifting 25 lbs.
- Friendly, reliable and punctual.
- Ability to work irregular hours (day and night shifts).
- Enjoy working with people.
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Keywords: Taco Casa - Thackerville, OK, Denton , Crew Member - Taco Casa, Other , Collinsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!