Dura-Line Extrusion Line Production Operator in Gainesville, TX
Posted on: January 23, 2023
At Dura-Line, we aspire to create a more connected world,
because we believe every company, every community, every person
deserves the chance to advance their lives through better access to
high-speed broadband. We take pride in our state-of-the-art quality
products and being recognized a key partner with all of the major
telecommunications companies across the world. In one year,
Dura-Line produced over 1.4 billion feet of digital network
infrastructure. Dura-Line creates what connects us. Every time you
pick up your cell phone, log into the internet, or use your
i-anything, it's because our HDPE pathways protect that delicate
string of glass called a fiber optic cable that carries everything
from precious pictures of your puppy to the latest sports scores.
Your safety, health, family, work, entertainmentyour whole life;
that's our connection.
STARTING PAY $20.00
SHIFT DIFFERENTAL: $1.00
Schedule:Static two-week rotation as follows (Week 1: Sunday,
Wednesday, Thursday;Week 2:Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday)
Sign On Bonus
$300 after 30 days
$500 after 60 days
$700 after 90 days
For a total of $1500 after 90 days
** WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME**
2406 I-35 Frontage Road Gainesville, TX 76240
NO High School Diploma or Experience Required !
** THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE **
"In addition Dura-Line's $1,500 sign-on bonus & $1,500 referral
bonus, we are offering a NEW Shared Success Quarterly Incentive
Program that rewards team success for eligible employees. Earn a
minimum of $600 and up to $1,500 each quarter based on your good
standing individual performance & plant performance. Let's share
the success & win together!"
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
The Extrusion Technician will set up and operate extrusion lines
and adjust and document operating conditions to produce the product
of required quality.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as a backup to the Shift Supervisor.
- Know and understand the quality and material requirements for
all products being produced.
- Review product and equipment throughout the assigned shift to
confirm that product material and quality requirements are being
- Oversee the quality of and documentation for the product
- Maintain records of "Lost Production Hours" including reasons
for lost time.
- Assist with generating paperwork for production needs when
- Start lines and make necessary corrections to process
conditions and/or equipment to maintain product quality
- Monitor cooling system, both vacuum and spray, to ensure proper
operation. This includes, but is not limited to, water levels in
vacuum tank, proper flow and spray pattern in spray tanks, and
- Make corrections as needed to maintain output, quality and
maximum operating speeds.
- Make required tooling changes to maintain production
- Coordinate changes with other operators that have
responsibilities on the extrusion line.
- Ensure that all unused tooling is returned to the tool
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area.
- Report any unsafe conditions or broken equipment to the
supervisor and/or the superintendent.
- Assist with the training of associates.
- Follow all safety requirements for the position and all company
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Complete appropriate documentation to ensure accurate inventory
- Memorize and recite the Dura-Line Quality Policy.EDUCATIONAL
AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to perform simple math: add, subtract, multiply, divide
and take measurements.
- Knowledge and understanding of the job duties of downstream
operators and reel builders.
- Knowledge and understanding of the smooth core procedures and
- Valid lift truck/forklift license a plus.
- Working knowledge of extruders, printers, reelers, vacuum
systems, chiller systems, resin systems, pullers, quality control
standards and product specifications.WHY DURALINE Dura-Line offers
all its employees an exciting work environment and provides many
internalcareer opportunities. We also offerinternal programs such
as employee referral and tuition reimbursement. For Tuition
reimbursement you must be a full-time employee and completed
onecontinuous year of employment. You will receive $5,000 a year
for undergrad and $7,500 a year for grad, so JOIN OUR TEAM
- 7:45a.m to 8:00p.m. and 7:45pm to 8:00am
- Schedule:Static two-week rotation as follows (Week 1: Sunday,
Wednesday, Thursday;Week 2:Monday, Tuesday, Friday,
- Non-Climate Controlled
- Variable Temperatures
- Team Oriented
- Internal GrowthKey Skills for Success:
- Manufacturing Experience (Plastics Preferred)
- Attention to Detail
- Reliability and Positive Attitude
- Self-Motivated and Team Oriented
- Ability to stand for 12 hours is A MUST
- Pass Background Check and Drug ScreenBenefits:
- 401k 100 % Match up to 6 %
- Employer Paid Short-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Long-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Accrue up to 112 hours of paidtime off in your first year
- 11Paid Holidays
- Steel Toe Reimbursement Program ( $ 110.00 Annually )
- Prescription Safety Glasses Reimbursement Program (Prescription
Must Be Provided)#USIND123
Join Our Team:Dura-Line offers all its employees an exciting work
environment and provides career opportunities in a continuously
growing company. We are committed to attracting, developing, and
retaining a diverse workforce that represents our global customer
base. Check out our products, history, and testimonials
Dura-Line is part of a community of companies, known asOrbia, bound
together by a shared purpose: to advance life around the world.
Orbia's business groups have a collective focus on insuring food
security, reducing water scarcity, reinventing the future of cities
and homes, connecting communities to data infrastructure, and
expanding access to health and wellness with advanced materials.
The business groups include Precision Agriculture, Building and
Infrastructure, Fluor, Polymer Solutions, and Data Communications,
which collectively pursue human centric solutions to global
All employees are subject to pre-employment Background Check and
Drug Screening and employment is contingent upon successful
clearance of both. Dura-Line is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
participates in the federal E-Verify program to verify the work
eligibility of all new hires.
Gainesville, TX, US, 76240
Business Unit: BU Duraline USA (BU_DUR_07)
Functional Area: FA Operations (FA_OPS_01)
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Keywords: Dura-Line, Denton , Dura-Line Extrusion Line Production Operator in Gainesville, TX, Other , Thackerville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!