Crew Member - FOH - WS IHOP
Company: Traditions Spirits, Inc.
Location: Valley View
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Job Location IHOP Express - WinStar World Casino & Resort -
Position Type Full-Time/Part-Time
Salary Range $11.00 - $14.00 Hourly
Job Shift Any
Job Category Restaurant - Food Service
Join Our Family
Who says you can't choose your family?
We believe in exceeding our employees' expectations by treating
them like family and acknowledging them as our most valuable
assets. We can't operate a great business without great people, and
we take that seriously by showing our employees how much they mean
to us every day.
Whats in it for you?
The opportunity to use the sum of your lifes experiences and
knowledge to expand a successful organization into a new facility,
to stabilize that new creation, and watch it grow. We provide a
strong support staff that is ready to mentor and encourage our team
members to grow with the organization in a fun and exciting
atmosphere! Should you invest your career in a job so amazing youll
feel proud to be a part of every day?
- Now Offering Daily Pay
- 401(k) Matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Referral Program ($200 for each employee
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Anniversary & Birthday Programs
- Award Co. OUR MISSION:
Traditions believes in exceeding employee and guest expectations by
treating them like family and acknowledging them as our most
valuable assets. Our success is measured by teamwork, growth,
profitability and delivering legendary service to every guest,
Accurately account for all food and beverage transactions that take
place within the outlet. Receive cash and make proper change. Issue
receipts when requested or when required. Prepare all logs as
required. Responsible for maintaining dining room cleanliness and
sanitation standards. Ensures the dishwashing and bussing areas are
maintained as a clean, safe, and sanitary facility.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND SOLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
NOTE: Traditions, Inc. may change the requirements of this job
description at any time. These include, but are not limited to the
- Embodies Traditions' Mission, Vision, and Core Values.
- Greet customers upon arrival.
- Inform customers of any specials or promotions running
- Answer any questions the customers might have.
- Take orders with accuracy, and repeat orders to customers to
ensure they are correct.
- Accept payment and accurately supply change, when needed.
- Direct complaints and concerns to the Manager.
- Ensure food is delivered to the table hot and fresh.
- Offer to refill drinks
- Check with customers to ensure their overall satisfaction
- Thank customers for their business and invite them to
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, and organized dining room and
- Complete all side work at end of the shift
- Comply with all health and food safety regulations at all
- Prepare and garnish food for delivery to guests following SOP
- Identify food that is incorrect and remedy the problem before
it is sent to the guests
- Know the table numbers in the restaurant and be prepared to run
food to guests
- Be aware of time; keep tabs on how long items have been in the
window; find out why something has not been delivered quickly (i.e.
lost check or check not thrown by cook); make sure guests are not
kept waiting or are given a reason why
- Have full knowledge of all items and how the food should appear
on the plate (including correct garnish and plating)
- Stock and rotate all needed supplies in the service areas and
- Comply with all Federal, State, and Local regulations as well
as the IHOP Safety Manual and SOP health, sanitation, and safety
- Perform all cleaning duties
- Comply with uniform and appearance standards per SOP
- Perform other assignments or tasks as assigned by the General
Manager, Assistant Manager or acting Shift Manager.
- Sort and rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware, and other
cooking utensils and place them in racks to send through the dish
- Sort and stack clean dishes. Carries clean dishes to cooks line
and other proper storage areas
- Clean and roll/unroll mats
- Fill/empty soak tubs with cleaning/sanitizing solutions
- Wipe up any spills to ensure floors remain dry
- Clean tables and/or counters after guests have finished
- Maintain personal health and sanitation standards (wash hands
after using the restroom, etc.)
- Sweep/mop floors and remove trash as needed. OTHER
- Ability to answer the phone in a professional manner as
- Superior attendance and punctuality
- Always wear a safety belt when lifting over 20 lbs.
- Always wear slip-resistant shoes
- Provide information to supervisors/managers
- Create and support an environment of Teamwork by helping a
fellow employee or guest, without a second thought REQUIRED
QUALIFICATIONS (INCLUDES EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE):
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and/or
training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of principles and processes for guest and personal
services; this includes guest needs assessment, meeting quality
standards for services, and evaluation of guest satisfaction.
- Performing for people or dealing directly with the public. This
includes serving guests in restaurants and receiving guests
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence,
and memos. Ability to understand oral instructions in English and
read English or Spanish well enough to read and understand
instructions from supervisors, requests from co-workers and guests,
and warning and safety labels.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple
one-step or two-step instructions
- Must remain calm under pressure when dealing with guests, staff
or equipment problems WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Standing during most of the shift
- Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts, shakes, stirs, pours, carries
- Lifts and carries supplies, tubs and cases, weighing up to 50
- Essential hand/eye coordination
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior restaurant
- Noise level is moderate to high
- Moderate exposure to cigarette smoke
- Limited exposure to physical risk
- Moderate physical effort required
- Some travel, overnight stays as needed, rarely EEO
Traditions Hospitality Group is committed to equal employment
opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or
applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis
(protected class) including, but not limited to veteran status,
uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or
any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Traditions Spirits, Inc., Denton , Crew Member - FOH - WS IHOP, Other , Valley View, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!