CRM Production Specialist
Posted on: September 9, 2020
OverviewSally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world's largest
wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies located in
Denton Texas. A business built with a purpose to provide our
customers with access to high-quality professional beauty products
and exceptional customer service.
We are currently searching for a CRM Production Specialist to join
our growing Customer Engagement team. The position is responsible
for successfully executing the production of ad-hoc and triggered
marketing campaigns for Sally's CRM channels including email and
"At Sally Beauty Holdings, we find beauty in diversity. Our
inclusivity and self-expression are what fuel our innovation and
growth. You are welcome here, and you can thrive here. We find
beauty in YOU. Join us."Responsibilities
- Manage the production process for delivering CRM marketing
campaigns across email and mobile channels. Includes ad-hoc
promotions, complex data-driven triggered campaigns, and dynamic
content testing initiatives.
- Coordinate the intake of project briefs, assets, and timing
plans for ad-hoc and triggered campaigns as well as testing
- Act as the liaison between the development team and other
marketing teams to gather all pertinent information for CRM
- Work with the development team to ensure development of
campaigns and testing initiatives meet planned deadlines for
- Thoroughly QA campaigns for accuracy including design, copy,
audience selections, tracking / URLs, and offer details.
- Apply minor adjustments to creative assets as needed.
- Deliver proofs to team for review and sign-off.
- Facilitate any updates or change requests with development
- Perform post-deployment monitoring to ensure campaigns were
- Support in delivery of campaign performance metrics and
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2 or more years of experience in marketing, advertising,
communications or project management
- Experience in CRM or digital marketing preferred
- ESP platform experience preferred
- Detail oriented and well-organized
- Previous project management experience a plus
- Experience using Photoshop preferred
- Communication, proofreading and people skills a must
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven
- Ability to interface with multiple cross-functional teams to
- Skilled user of Microsoft Office programs
We offer a competitive salary and outstanding benefits package that
includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and
sick days, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with
company match. In addition, associates of Sally Beauty may take
advantage of our in house salon with complimentary services, an
onsite Sally Beauty Store with 30% merchandise discount, an onsite
CosmoProf store with a 20% merchandise discount and a gourmet
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, or disability.
Keywords: CosmoProf, Denton , CRM Production Specialist, Professions , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!