$1,500 SIGN-ON BONUS !! DURA-LINE MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN IN GAINESVILLE, TX
Posted on: September 22, 2022
At Dura-Line, we aspire to create a more connected world,
because we believe every company, every community, every person
deserves the chance to advance their lives through better access to
high-speed broadband. We take pride in our state-of-the-art quality
products and being recognized a key partner with all of the major
telecommunications companies across the world. In one year,
Dura-Line produced over 1.4 billion feet of digital network
infrastructure. Dura-Line creates what connects us. Every time you
pick up your cell phone, log into the internet, or use your
i-anything, it's because our HDPE pathways protect that delicate
string of glass called a fiber optic cable that carries everything
from precious pictures of your puppy to the latest sports scores.
Your safety, health, family, work, entertainmentyour whole life;
that's our connection.
HOURS: 8:00am to 5:00pm
PAY: Based on Experience
Sign on Bonus
$300 after 30 days
$ 500 after 60 days
$ 700 after 90 days
TOTALING $ 1,500 After 90 Days !!!!
** THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE **
**WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME**
Dura-Line is seeking a Maintenance Electrician to join our growing
Gainesville, TX team !!!
COMPETITIVE PAY & BENEFITS, TEAM ORIENTED !
Dura-Line offers all its employees an exciting work environment and
provides many internalcareer opportunities. We also offerinternal
programs such as employee referral and tuition reimbursement. For
Tuition reimbursement you must be a full-time employee and
completed onecontinuous year of employment. You will receive $5,000
a year for undergrad and $7,500 a year for grad, so JOIN OUR TEAM
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Install, test, and maintainall drive panels, drives, enclosures,
motors, PLCs,control devices,and other electrical systems.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in
electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Direct and train other workers to install, maintain, or repair
electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, electrical code
specifications and schematics in order to troubleshoot
anddiagnosesystem breakdowns;thenmake appropriate repairsand
- Check and replace fuses, motor starters, and relays.
- Install, maintain, and calibrate industrial instrumentation and
related devices when needed.
- Assist all departments with machinery breakdowns.
- Assistwith equipment rebuild, plant shutdowns, and new
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date maintenance records.
- Willing to work overtime when needed.
- Follow all safety requirements for this position.
- Perform all other duties as directed by management.EDUCATIONAL
AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Reading, writing, and mathematical competency testing
- Minimum one yearofexperience in electrical and mechanical
- KnowledgeofAC & DC motors and drives and controls.
- Knowledge of120/240/480v single and three phase systems.
- Ability to use most hand and power tools and other tools needed
for this position: Amp clamp, voltmeter, wrenches, drills, presses,
- Good knowledge of state and local safety codes.WorkEnvironment:
- Non-Climate Controlled
- Variable Temperatures
- Team Oriented
- Internal GrowthOCCUPATIONAL AND/OR PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to successfully complete training through A-D
Technologies lift truck training program.
- Ability to lift50lbswith orwithoutreasonableassistance.
- Ability to climb ladders, and work at many height levels.
- Abilityto maintain a good working
- 401k 100 % Match up to 6 %
- Employer Paid Short-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Long-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Accrue up to 112 hours of paidtime off in your first year
- 11Paid Holidays and 1 Floating Holiday
- Steel Toe Reimbursement Program ( $110 Annually)
- Prescription Safety Glasses Reimbursement Program (
Prescription must be provided)
- Quarterly Perfect Attendance
- Employee of the Month#USIND123
Join Our Team:Dura-Line offers all its employees an exciting work
environment and provides career opportunities in a continuously
growing company. We are committed to attracting, developing, and
retaining a diverse workforce that represents our global customer
base. Check out our products, history, and testimonials
Dura-Line is part of a community of companies, known asOrbia, bound
together by a shared purpose: to advance life around the world.
Orbia's business groups have a collective focus on insuring food
security, reducing water scarcity, reinventing the future of cities
and homes, connecting communities to data infrastructure, and
expanding access to health and wellness with advanced materials.
The business groups include Precision Agriculture, Building and
Infrastructure, Fluor, Polymer Solutions, and Data Communications,
which collectively pursue human centric solutions to global
All employees are subject to pre-employment Background Check and
Drug Screening and employment is contingent upon successful
clearance of both. Dura-Line is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
participates in the federal E-Verify program to verify the work
eligibility of all new hires
Gainesville, TX, US, 76240
Business Unit: BU Duraline USA (BU_DUR_07)
Functional Area: FA Operations (FA_OPS_01)
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Keywords: Dura-Line, Denton , $1,500 SIGN-ON BONUS !! DURA-LINE MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN IN GAINESVILLE, TX, Professions , Muenster, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!