Company: Mayday Manufacturing
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Hi-Tech Metal Finishing is a leading Aerospace metal finishing
company in Denton, Texas that provides a dynamic work environment
with cutting edge technology. Our company supports the growth and
future of the Aerospace industry and is looking to add a 1st Shift
NDT Assistant I position to our team.NO Experience
Necessary!Compensation: Starting Pay is $15/hr.Here is a few
questions to ask yourself:
- Do you pay great attention to details?
- Do you have basic math skills?
- Do you enjoy working in fast paced environments?
- Do you want to work for a company that you can grow with?
- If you answered yes to those questions, then this is the job
for you!Duties and Responsibilities:
- Racking of parts - small to large parts
- Etching of parts - various types of material but mostly
- Unmasking of parts
- Occasional masking of parts
- Cleaning of parts
- Moving parts from one location to another within the
- Ability to read and interpret process specifications,
procedures and customer purchase orders.
- Ability to calculate basic mathematical computations.
- Ability to solve practical process or procedural
- Able to maintain a high level of attention to detail.Education
/ Licensing Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.Experience
- No Experience NeededWorking Conditions:
- Work is performed in a typical processing environment. Walking,
standing, bending, stooping, and carrying parts weighing up to
25lbs in our tank room.
- Work is performed in and out of our tank room where you will be
hand carrying parts or using a hoist to process the parts. Tank
room can be hot or cold depending on outside weather. You will be
required to safety glasses and ear plugs while in the tank room.May
- Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (eg Respirators,
Hearing Protection, Chemical Resistant Clothing, Safety Shoes, etc)
may be required. This position requires use of information which is
subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Non-U.S.
persons selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to
export-restricted information as defined under the ITAR/EAR.Full
benefit package plus paid time off. Medical, dental, vision, life,
AD&D, and short term disability benefits. Company match for
401k and profit sharing.Equal Employment
Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Mayday Manufacturing, Denton , Production Processing, Professions , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!