$1,500 SIGN ON BONUS!! Dura-Line Quality Technician in Gainesville, TX
Posted on: November 21, 2022
At Dura-Line, we aspire to create a more connected world,
because we believe every company, every community, every person
deserves the chance to advance their lives through better access to
high-speed broadband. We take pride in our state-of-the-art quality
products and being recognized a key partner with all of the major
telecommunications companies across the world. In one year,
Dura-Line produced over 1.4 billion feet of digital network
infrastructure. Dura-Line creates what connects us. Every time you
pick up your cell phone, log into the internet, or use your
i-anything, it's because our HDPE pathways protect that delicate
string of glass called a fiber optic cable that carries everything
from precious pictures of your puppy to the latest sports scores.
Your safety, health, family, work, entertainmentyour whole life;
that's our connection.
DAY SHIFT 7:45 A.M. to 7:45 P.M.
NIGHT SHIFT 7:45 P.M to 7:45 A.M.
Starting Pay $ 20.00
$ 1.00 Shift Differential for Night Shift
*Sign On Bonus*
$300 after 30 days
$500 after 60 days
$700 after 90 days
For a total of $1500 after 90 days
** THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE **
** WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME**
Dura-Line is hiring aQuality Assurance Technicianin our
manufacturing plant in Gainesville, TX which is underNew
Leadership, to help oversee the production of high-quality products
within the department. You will help facilitate and assist in the
quality assurance, document control, and safety functions at our
plant. We are looking for someone that is hands-on, and very
customer-centric and results-oriented.
WHY DURALINE Dura-Line offers all its employees an exciting work
environment and provides many internalcareer opportunities. We also
offerinternal programs such as employee referral and tuition
reimbursement. For Tuition reimbursement you must be a full-time
employee and completed onecontinuous year of employment. You will
receive $5,000 a year for undergrad and $7,500 a year for grad, so
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY? Finally Dural-Line offers a retention program
that will run from October-December and has a potential payout of
$1,500 just for being a model employee! Below are the possible
payments for the retention program.
"In addition Dura-Line's $1,500 sign-on bonus & $1,500 referral
bonus, we are offering a NEW Shared Success Quarterly Incentive
Program that rewards team success for eligible employees. Earn a
minimum of $600 and up to $1,500 each quarter based on your good
standing individual performance & plant performance. Let's share
the success & win together!"
Shift and Pay:
- Day Shift 7:45am - 7:45pm
- Night Shift 7:45pm-7:45am
- Starting Pay $ 20.00
- $ 1.00 Shift Differential for NightsSchedule:
- One week you work 48 hours and the next week you work 36
- Total of 84 hours for a pay period
- Every Other Weekend Off
- Work 15 days a MonthWhat will you be doing?
- Inspects product during the extrusion process using calipers,
micrometers, pi tape, and weight scale
- Compares product with customer specifications
- Makes decision on product status and mark defect type
- Documents information on work order
- Inspects and tag reels
- Tests incoming raw materials and records date of
- Operates diagnostic equipment needed to perform job
- SAP Transactions and movements.
- Drive forklift to move reels into designated area
- Performs all other duties as assigned or requiredWhat will help
you be successful in this role?
- Minimum one year experience in quality/inspection
- Computer proficiency
- Great Attention to detail
- Ability to take and follow direction
- Good AttitudeOCCUPATIONAL AND / OR PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Safety sensitive position
- Ability to learn and use laboratory and inspection
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to recognize color spectrum
- Fully mobile from one manufacturing area to another
- Able to step over and / or bend under objects
- Able to lift, push, and pull up to 50 Ibs. with or without
- Must be able to work flexible shifts as needed.
- Must be able to work 12-hour shifts in a manufacturing
- 401k 100 % Match up to 6 %
- Employer Paid Short-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Long-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Accrue up to 112 hours of paidtime off in your first year
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Steel Toe Reimbursement Program ( $ 110.00 Annually )
- Prescription Safety Glasses Reimbursement Program (
Join Our Team:Dura-Line offers all its employees an exciting work
environment and provides career opportunities in a continuously
growing company. We are committed to attracting, developing, and
retaining a diverse workforce that represents our global customer
base. Check out our products, history, and testimonials
Dura-Line is part of a community of companies, known asOrbia, bound
together by a shared purpose: to advance life around the world.
Orbia's business groups have a collective focus on insuring food
security, reducing water scarcity, reinventing the future of cities
and homes, connecting communities to data infrastructure, and
expanding access to health and wellness with advanced materials.
The business groups include Precision Agriculture, Building and
Infrastructure, Fluor, Polymer Solutions, and Data Communications,
which collectively pursue human centric solutions to global
All employees are subject to pre-employment Background Check and
Drug Screening and employment is contingent upon successful
clearance of both. Dura-Line is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
participates in the federal E-Verify program to verify the work
eligibility of all new hires.
Gainesville, TX, US, 76240
Business Unit: BU Duraline USA (BU_DUR_07)
Functional Area: FA Operations (FA_OPS_01)
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Keywords: Dura-Line, Denton , $1,500 SIGN ON BONUS!! Dura-Line Quality Technician in Gainesville, TX, Professions , Muenster, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!