Dura-Line LLC Maintenance Technician in Gainesville, TX
Posted on: January 16, 2023
At Dura-Line, we aspire to create a more connected world,
because we believe every company, every community, every person
deserves the chance to advance their lives through better access to
high-speed broadband. We take pride in our state-of-the-art quality
products and being recognized a key partner with all of the major
telecommunications companies across the world. In one year,
Dura-Line produced over 1.4 billion feet of digital network
infrastructure. Dura-Line creates what connects us. Every time you
pick up your cell phone, log into the internet, or use your
i-anything, it's because our HDPE pathways protect that delicate
string of glass called a fiber optic cable that carries everything
from precious pictures of your puppy to the latest sports scores.
Your safety, health, family, work, entertainmentyour whole life;
that's our connection.
Schedule: Days - Rotating 12 hour shifts after training
Sign on Bonus
$300 after 30 days
$ 500 after 60 days
$ 700 after 90 days
TOTALING $ 1,500 After 90 Days !!!!
** THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE **
** WALK IN APPLICANTS ARE WELCOME **
WHY DURA-LINE Dura-Line offers all its employees an exciting work
environment and provides many internalcareer opportunities. We also
offerinternal programs such as employee referral and tuition
reimbursement. For Tuition reimbursement you must be a full-time
employee and completed onecontinuous year of employment. You will
receive $5,000 a year for undergrad and $7,500 a year for grad, so
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY? Last but not least Dural-Line offers a
retention program that will run from October-December and has a
potential payout of $1,500 just for being a model employee! Below
are the possible payments for the retention program.
"In addition Dura-Line's $1,500 sign-on bonus & $1,500 referral
bonus, we are offering a NEW Shared Success Quarterly Incentive
Program that rewards team success for eligible employees. Earn a
minimum of $600 and up to $1,500 each quarter based on your good
standing individual performance & plant performance. Let's share
the success & win together!"
- Monday -Friday
- Pay for this position is $22.00What will you be doing?
- Maintain all resin systems and vacuum loaders, and clean
filters and make repairs as required.
- Maintain all support equipment, tape feeders, spiral units,
extruders, vacuum tanks, pullers,reelers, air systems and water
- Assist all departments with breakdowns.
- Assist and/or perform all tooling changes for the extrusion
department as required by order change.
- Perform daily maintenance sheets on all lift trucks as per work
- Use avolt meter; check and replace fuses, motor starter,
replays, pumps, motors, and AC-DC systems; and trouble shoot faulty
- Assist the general maintenance crew with equipment rebuild,
plant shutdowns and new equipment installations.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area.
- Follow all safety requirements of this position.
- Perform all other duties as directed by management.EDUCATIONAL
AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Reading, writing, and mathematical competency testing
- Minimum two years of experience in mechanical maintenance
- One year of experience in electrical maintenance
- Ability to use most hand and power tools required for this
position: wrenches, torches, volt meters, drill press, and band
- Knowledge of 120/240/480v single and three phase systems
- Some electrical ability
- Familiarity with plumbing
- Good knowledge of state and local safety codesOCCUPATIONAL
AND/OR PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to successfully complete the company's lift truck
- Ability to lift 50lbswith orwithoutreasonableassistance.
- Ability to climb ladders, silos, railcars, roofs at varying
- Manufacturing environment
- Electrical, water and chemical hazards present in the working
- Work includes exposure to hot equipment with moving components
and spending 8 hours a shift on your feet.
- Moving from one area to another may require stepping over
and/or bending under objects.Benefits:
- 401k 100 % Match up to 6 %
- Employer Paid Short-Term Disability
- Employer PaidLong-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Accrue up to 112 hours of paidtime off in your first year
- 11Paid Holidays and 1 Floating Holiday
- Steel Toe Reimbursement Program ( Annually $110.00 )
- Prescription Safety Glasses Reimbursement Program (
Prescriptionmust be provided )
- Employee of the Month***All employees are subject to
pre-employment Background Check and Drug Screening and employment
is contingent upon successful clearance of both. Dura-Line is an
Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the federal E-Verify
program to verify the work eligibility of all new hires.
Join Our Team:Dura-Line offers all its employees an exciting work
environment and provides career opportunities in a continuously
growing company. We are committed to attracting, developing, and
retaining a diverse workforce that represents our global customer
base. Check out our products, history, and testimonials
Dura-Line is part of a community of companies, known asOrbia, bound
together by a shared purpose: to advance life around the world.
Orbia's business groups have a collective focus on insuring food
security, reducing water scarcity, reinventing the future of cities
and homes, connecting communities to data infrastructure, and
expanding access to health and wellness with advanced materials.
The business groups include Precision Agriculture, Building and
Infrastructure, Fluor, Polymer Solutions, and Data Communications,
which collectively pursue human centric solutions to global
Gainesville, TX, US, 76240
Time Zone: Central Standard Time
Business Unit: BU Duraline USA (BU_DUR_07)
Functional Area: FA Operations (FA_OPS_01)
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Keywords: Dura-Line, Denton , Dura-Line LLC Maintenance Technician in Gainesville, TX, Professions , Muenster, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!